Registration Deadline: Two weeks prior to the workshop(s) in which you wish to enroll. After the deadline, a non-refundable $20 late fee will be added to the cost of each workshop. Early registration is encouraged.
- All cancellations will receive a $35.00 administrative fee deducted from the refunded amount.
- Refund or credit letter will not be granted for cancellations less than 24 hours before the training.
- The processing of check refunds may take up to six weeks and registrant’s social security number is required.
- The option to pay by check is only offered for payments received at least two weeks before the workshop date. If a payment is received after the two week deadline, participants must pay by money order or credit card.
- Registrants who receive a credit letter may apply 100% of the registration tuition to another workshop and must use that credit letter by July 31, 2016.
- The Office of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) may cancel workshops that are undersubscribed and registrants will be notified. Registrants of workshops cancelled by CPE can request either a course credit to be used by the end of the following semester or request a full refund at the time of the course cancellation. However, should a credit go unused by the end of the following semester, the credit is forfeited by the registrant.
- Instructors reserve the right to dismiss participants who are not adhering to the Code of Conduct.
- While we understand emergencies do occur, CEU certificate will be adjusted for all registrants who are more than 30 minutes late.
- CEUs will be adjusted for participants who neglect to retrieve their CEU certificate at the end of the workshop. If you need to leave early, please tell CPE staff and facilitators, not the workshop Instructor.
For more information, please call the Office of Continuing Professional Education at 410-706-5040.
*Please Note: A fee of $25 will be charged when duplicate certificates of attendance are requested