Faculty members (anyone presenting an Institute or Workshop) must register online using the registration system. Faculty members must register before June 25, 2018.
Resumes are required for faculty members in order to offer Continuing Education Credits for Training Institutes participants. Please provide your resume or CV even if you provided your resume or CV during the proposal submission process. You will be able to upload your resume or CV during the online registration process.
PowerPoint Presentations and Resource Materials
In an effort to “go green,” PowerPoint presentations and resource materials for each session will be provided electronically. PowerPoint presentations and resource materials will also be placed on The Training Institutes website following The Training Institutes.
- PowerPoint presentations should be submitted no later than June 25, 2018. Instructions will be provided by email on how to submit your PowerPoint presentations and resource materials via Dropbox.
- PowerPoint presentations submitted by June 25, 2018 will be included electronically through the conference app for your session. PowerPoint presentations will be formatted as PDF files.
- PowerPoint presentations will be pre-loaded on the computers that are pre-set in each session room. All presenters are required to use the computers that are pre-set in each room.
- PowerPoint presentations and resource materials will also be made available on our website following The Training Institutes in PDF files.
- If you wish to provide hard copies of your PowerPoint presentation or resource materials for your sessions, we suggest that you bring 200 copies.
All faculty members must check in at the Faculty Registration Station in The Training Institutes registration area upon arrival to ensure that we have your presentations that you submitted in advance, that you have provided presentations not previously submitted, that we have the most up-to-date version of your presentations, and to receive your conference credentials.