Preparing Youth, Youth Adults and First Time Conference Attendees
Youth and young adults will participate in The Training Institutes in many ways. They may be:
- Faculty for Institute Sessions
- Participants in the RockStar Youth Leadership Track
- Participants in sessions in the general Training Institutes program
- Members of delegations or teams attending The Training Institutes from states, tribes, territories, or communities
- Staff fulfilling various roles at The Training Institutes
Several tools can be helpful in preparing youth, young adults and first time conference attendees for participation at The Training Institutes, including tips for traveling, a template for a wellness plan, and guidance for including youth and young adults as partners on teams attending The Training Institutes.