VA Educational Benefits

Students attending the School of Social Work using Veterans Education and Training Benefits may receive assistance with enrollment certification at the SSW Office of Records and Registration. Email:

Students who are eligible for benefits and would like to use them while attending the School of Social Work, should follow the instructions below: 

Newly admitted students must submit the following documentation to the Office of Records and Registration prior to being certified:

  • Copy of Certificate of Eligibility
  • Copy of Change of Program/Place of Training (form 22-1995, if applicable)
  • Authorization and Certification of Entrance/Reentrance (form 28-1905, if applicable) with case manager’s signature and enrollment period.

SSW VA School Certifying Official Contact Information:
Phone: 410-706-6102
Fax: 410-706-6108
Phyllis Pope, Records & Registration Coordinator