The minimum requirements for the Master of Social Work program:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 60 credits in the area of liberal arts
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on the last 60 credits of the bachelor’s degree
- Students with GPA of 2.5 or below must take the GRE or MAT examination and it is recommended for GPA’s below 3.0.
- December graduates are only eligible for Fall.
- Undergraduates who do not complete their degree by May 31st are NOT eligible for Fall.
- Applicants must already have their undergraduate degree to be eligible for the Spring term.
- BSW students beginning a block field placement in the Spring are NOT eligible for Fall.
- Applicants may only submit one application for each admission cycle (spring/fall of upcoming year).