- MSW students receive over $750,000 in scholarship funds annually
- High national ranking and excellent reputation
- low tuition cost and high return on investment
- Dynamic faculty of leaders in various fields and research areas
- Graduates pass license exam at 10% higher rate
- Concentrations: Macro &
Clinical Specializations: Aging, Behavioral Health, Community Action and Social Policy, Families & Children, and Health
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.