Who is Eligible?
- Students entering into their Advanced year of field placement.
- Promising students with a commitment to careers in behavioral health, opioid and substance use disorder treatment, interprofessional teams, and underserved communities.
- Students with a concentration in Clinical or Clinical/Macro.
- Students with a specialization in Behavioral Health.
- Because the fellowship is funded through HRSA, as per federal guidelines, applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.