- School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess and Transform It. The book offers tools, strategies, and advice for defining, assessing, and ultimately transforming your school's culture into one that is positive, forward-looking, and actively working to enrich students’ lives. Drawing from decades of research on organizational cultures and school leadership, the authors provide everything you need to optimize both the culture and climate of your school.
- Gruenert, S. and Whitaker, T. (2015). School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess and Transform It. Alexandria, VA: ASCD http://www.ascd.org/Publications/Books/Overview/School-Culture-Rewired.aspx
- Maryland Public Schools Emergency Planning Web Resources
- Baltimore City’s Health Department. Baltimore Youth Health and Wellness Strategy
- National School Climate Center (NSCC). School Climate and Shared Leadership
- Trust in Schools: A Core Resource for School Reform.A longitudinal study of 400 Chicago elementary schools shows the central role of relational trust in building effective education communities.
- Bryk, A., Schneider, B. (2013). Trust in Schools: A Core Resource for School Reform. Educational Leadership: Creating Caring Schools 60(6), 40-45. Alexandria, VA: ASCD http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational-leadership/mar03/vol60/num06/Trust-in-Schools@-A-Core-Resource-for-School-Reform.aspx