The Center staff partner with human services organizations and systems across the country to promote and enhance your internal capacity to successfully implement a range of organizational and workforce capacity building components that are practical and sustainable.
We work with systems and community-based agencies serving children, youth and families utilizing a collaborative approach that is responsive and adaptive to the rapidly shifting requirements and policy changes instituted via political and financial influences. We are committed to a process that is inclusive, tailored to the unique local or state system/organization, strives for excellence, builds leadership capacity at all levels and is focused on creating systems/structures that will be sustained over time.
Our team brings extensive knowledge of practice and administration. We deliver effective, flexible and integrated programming, consultation and capacity building that is responsive to the individual and organizational needs and promotes transfer to practice.
WE OFFER SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Assisting implementation of practice and policy changes using implementation science frameworks;
- Designing, administering and reporting findings from readiness assessments;
- Analyzing current interventions, adapting and/or designing new interventions;
- Engaging in evidence-based practice implementation activities through all phases;
- Program design and evaluation;
- Sustainability planning
- Strategic planning, thinking, acting and adaptation;
- Leading organizational change;
- Facilitating leadership development, transitional and succession planning;
- Executive Coaching
- Participatory design in developing comprehensive workforce development plans;
- Facilitating diverse stakeholder processes aimed at organizational or system enhancement
- Facilitating needs assessments and designing interventions that fit the identified need;
- Creating customized practice transfer interventions such as specialized coaching, practice profiles/behavioral rehearsals and practicums