SWCOS is a key resource for nonprofits to better meet their mission through increased leadership and management effectiveness. With 20 years of experience in community-engaged education and practice as well as expertise in leadership development, we seek to support a strong, vibrant nonprofit sector.
Contact us about providing consultation and training in topics such as community engagement, non-profit sector sustainability, and policy advocacy for UM faculty, students and community partners. Additional support is available in the following areas:
- Nonprofit Capacity Building (strategic planning, nonprofit governances, facilitated assessments)
- University-Community partnership (history of Baltimore City neighborhoods, Sustainable community partnerships)
- Fundraising (readiness, grassroots strategies, grant seeking)
- Board/Staff Development (DiSC Personal Profile, Performance Culture, leadership values)
- Community Organizing (dynamics of power & privilege, community-led economic development)
- Community-based Mental Health (clinical supervision, utilizing data, quality assurance, client engagement)