The purpose of the Intersectional Feminism and Social Work Group is five-fold:
1. To be socially and politically involved on the University of Maryland, Baltimore campus and in the City of Baltimore.
2. To address and discuss issues relating to the intersections of sex and/or race, color, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, veteran status, marital or family status, national origin, political affiliation, religion, etc.
3. To provide programming and events that interests or impacts IFSW members.
4. To promote body positivity and sex positivity.
5. To promote a deeper understanding of the feminist and womanist movements through the lens of intersectionality
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Samantha Fuld
Email Contact: IFSW@ssw.umaryland.edu